In our fifty-fourth episode, we discuss the Red Bull Crashed Ice event, the loose business coalition calling itself Celebrate Edmonton, wetlands in Edmonton, the Community Energy Transition Strategy, and share a few quick thoughts on Whole Foods coming to town.
Was Crashed Ice a success? The party reminded us a little of the Grey Cup back in 2010. Was it a good investment? Will the event return?to Edmonton in the future? A group of?local businesses calling itself Celebrate Edmonton sponsored the VIP area of the event. What’s that group all about? Haven’t we seen this before? What’s the deal with the changing wetland policy? The City is working on a Community Energy Transition?Strategy that is supposed to make Edmonton more sustainable and environmentally friendly. Is such a strategy required??Will it be worth the cost??We discuss those questions and more.
Here are some relevant links for this episode:
- สล็อตออนไลน์ฟรีเครดิตRed Bull Crashed Ice
- Red Bull Crashed Ice 2015, Edmonton report and video
- Celebrate Edmonton out to buff and shine city’s image
- Impact of the Alberta Wetlands Policy on City Wetlands
- Edmonton’s Community Energy Transition Strategy
Thanks for listening!